Who are we?
We build foundations for digital future.
We do not just realize ideas, but also turn them into ventures. We design products and platforms, implement technology and operational frameworks. We invest working capital that lays the foundation for perpetual growth.
Digiflynt is digital transformation company working across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India, Gabon & Togo and rapidly expanding. Our engineering teams are primarily based in Gurugram, India and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the Digiflynt family.
Why should you consider joining us?
We live by these 5 principles:
- You will “Own” and “You will Lead.”
- You will never be short of Varity – If you value different learning, we are a place you have been looking for.
- You will work closely with inspiring thought leaders.
- You will be valued in your contributions and not your credentials. You will be a part of a “Nation’s golden growth story.”
If you are a creator and value diverse experience, we are just the place you have been looking for. Join our experienced team, who are shaping digital journeys for nations and take PRIDE in your creations for many years to come!!
Role : Senior DevOps Engineer
Location : Gurugram, India
As Senior DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium and complexity enterprise-scale projects and solutions. You should provide technical leadership in cloud and automation and perform design to deployment-related activities and resolve technical issues.
- Define and implement the analysis, execution, and streamlining of DevOps practices.
- Proactively provide guidance on emerging engineering methodologies (like Evolutionary Architecture), standards and leading practices like DevOps
- Build, integrate, maintain from the ground up a DevOps tools-chain (i.e. VSTS, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Saltstack, Elk stack, etc.)
- Effectively manage/groom backlogs and sustain quality of development activities
- Build, integrate and manage on-prem and Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Manage releases through the deployment pipelines by branching, merging etc.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning.
- Provide oversight of escalation, prioritization, and communication and drive customer communication during critical events.
- Build and identify automation use cases using PowerShell and Azure CLI
- 8+ Years experience in DevOps role managing enterprise grade applications/ platforms
- Hand-on experience in building CICD pipelines and testing automation
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Advanced knowledge of containerization (Kubernetes), logging, monitoring, QA automation, configuration management, and release management
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting language such as Shell Script, Python , Golang or Ruby
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- DevSecOps understanding