Who are we?
We build foundations for digital future.
We do not just realize ideas, but also turn them into ventures. We design products and platforms, implement technology and operational frameworks. We invest working capital that lays the foundation for perpetual growth.
Digiflynt is digital transformation company working across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India, Gabon & Togo and rapidly expanding. Our engineering teams are primarily based in Gurugram, India and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the Digiflynt family.
Why should you consider joining us?
We live by these 5 principles:
- You will “Own” and “You will Lead.”
- You will never be short of Varity – If you value different learning, we are a place you have been looking for.
- You will work closely with inspiring thought leaders.
- You will be valued in your contributions and not your credentials. You will be a part of a “Nation’s golden growth story.”
If you are a creator and value diverse experience, we are just the place you have been looking for. Join our experienced team, who are shaping digital journeys for nations and take PRIDE in your creations for many years to come!!
Designation / Role : Manger – Scrum Master
Location : Gurugram, India
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Grooming, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective for different agile squads
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint in relevant tools like Jira & Confluence
- Take ownership of end to end processes & Implement solutions to prevent repetition of known issues/ risks and share knowledge of lessons learned
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time
- 5-10 years of experience as Scrum Master leading team in agile methodology
- Experience in leading and driving scrum of scrums between different scrum teams
- Certified Scrum Master or relevant scrum certifications (SAFe, LeSS etc)
- Hand-on knowledge of JIRA and DevOps tools
- Good understanding on Release Management, DevOps, Software Engineering Practices, Quality & Automated Test strategies
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant experience