Purpose of the Role
At DigiFlynt we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release.
From researching market trends, progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact on business operations, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch product manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determines customers' needs and desires by conducting the research needed to obtain market information and prepares detailed customer journeys.
- Performs competitor analysis and benchmarking. Designs industry-first path-breaking products to solve customers and industry problems.
- Develops and owns the product roadmaps.
- Drives alignment and coherent product features, business, and evangelism strategies.
- Fully specifies each functional release. Works with Sales, Design and Engineering to develop feature level specifications inclusive of UX/UI design, then validate assumptions, prototypes and designs directly with existing or prospective customers.
- Collaborates with other product managers, analysts, engineers, and creative team members to ideate, build, test and launch new features.
- Takes a data driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plan, progress, and success.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates DigiFlynt and its features across primary market segments.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years demonstrated experience of product management and design of complex products/ platforms.
- Good understanding of technology and agile methodology
- Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Abilities to work in a team.
- Capability to think out of the box.