Who are we?
We build foundations for digital future.
We do not just realize ideas, but also turn them into ventures. We design products and platforms, implement technology and operational frameworks. We invest working capital that lays the foundation for perpetual growth.
Digiflynt is digital transformation company working across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India, Gabon & Togo and rapidly expanding. Our engineering teams are primarily based in Gurugram, India and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the Digiflynt family.
Why should you consider joining us?
We live by these 5 principles:
- You will “Own” and “You will Lead.”
- You will never be short of Varity – If you value different learning, we are a place you have been looking for.
- You will work closely with inspiring thought leaders.
- You will be valued in your contributions and not your credentials. You will be a part of a “Nation’s golden growth story.”
If you are a creator and value diverse experience, we are just the place you have been looking for. Join our experienced team, who are shaping digital journeys for nations and take PRIDE in your creations for many years to come!!
Designation / Role : Engineering Team Lead
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning enterprise grade web-based and mobile applications.
In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our product team with solutions they need.
You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design, technology decisions, leading teams to deliver best in class enterprise grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
- Lead a team of highly skilled developers in an Agile environment
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
- Working closely with Product Manager and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery;
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to product backlog refinement
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to Engineering Head and Management
- Ensure thorough test case coverage (Unit Tests, functional, regression, non functional)
- Manage team performance for the best outcomes, participate in performance reviews and guide team members to achieve their potential
- Participate in recruitment as and when required
- 10+ years of experience in software development, including leading a team and a project work stream
- Practical experience of setting up micro-services based architectures, preferably in financial services and telco space
- Demonstrated track record of successfully understanding the business requirements and designing realistic and effective solutions
- Engineering practice experience such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Working knowledge of Dev-Ops tooling pipeline
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as RSpec, JUnit or Selenium
- Agile Scrum Certified preferred or 4+ experience of working in Agile teams
- Experience of working with products like JIRA, Confluence and KANBAN
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluent in English; additional language fluency is a plus
- Undergraduate or Masters degree; or equivalent work experience