Who are we?
We build foundations for digital future.
We do not just realize ideas, but also turn them into ventures. We design products and platforms, implement technology and operational frameworks. We invest working capital that lays the foundation for perpetual growth.
Digiflynt is digital transformation company working across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India, Gabon & Togo and rapidly expanding. Our engineering teams are primarily based in Gurugram, India and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the Digiflynt family.
Why should you consider joining us?
We live by these 5 principles:
- You will “Own” and “You will Lead.”
- You will never be short of Varity – If you value different learning, we are a place you have been looking for.
- You will work closely with inspiring thought leaders.
- You will be valued in your contributions and not your credentials. You will be a part of a “Nation’s golden growth story.”
If you are a creator and value diverse experience, we are just the place you have been looking for. Join our experienced team, who are shaping digital journeys for nations and take PRIDE in your creations for many years to come!!
Designation / Role : Associate Director – Engineering Head
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
If you are a senior leader in Software Engineering with years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology solution based on solid engineering practices, this is a role for you. We are looking for Associate Director – Engineering Head, who will lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards.
- Partner with Product Manager and Business teams for planning on product roadmap and delivery execution plan
- Help conceive, design, develop & deliver innovative IT solutions aligned with overall product vision
- Technical ownership for scoping and leading technical projects with enormous impact across many teams
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution
- Lead architecture review for scale & stability and drive integration across platforms
- Handle competing priorities and ambiguity whilst resolving problems and roadblocks as they occur and following through on details to drive issues to closure
- Define coding/ architectural patterns to guide engineering teams
- Comfortable with reviewing codes
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle and manage complex projects with significant business impact
- Instill best practices for software development, ensure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Drive team’s journey to fully Agile feature team based delivery model extensively utilizing automated DevOps CI:CD pipelines
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure
- Lead and inspire high-performing engineering teams to build and scale highly reliable, secure, and performant Build & Test Platform products
- Serve as a role model to a high calibre engineering team and mentor developers to grow their technical and professional skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 15+ years of experience, with minimum 5 years experience in leading large (30-40 member) Agile teams
- Demonstrated contribution to end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software , coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools for Agile methodology, CICD etc.
- Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA
- Hands-on experience in enterprise application development• Hands-on experience in cloud technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence