Purpose of the Role
At DigiFlynt we are proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced Enterprise Architect to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, is responsible for steering the direction of product’s overall technical strategy and application architecture, establishing design patterns, and maintaining standards, implementing governance processes, and measuring adherence to strategy.
From researching market trends, progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact on business operations, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch Enterprise Architect.
Whom are we Looking For?
We are looking for candidates with a background in the Architecture or Systems Engineering disciplines below, and will have applied these skills while working for a consultancy, services provider, or systems integrator:
- Enterprise Architecture: including Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, NAF and MODAF, and modelling languages such as ArchiMate and UML.
- Solution Architecture: with a particular focus on service orientated architectures for enterprise systems.
- Data Architecture: including Data Modelling, design patterns, Master Data Management and Data Governance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define overall technology strategy, stack, architectural patterns, and roadmap for the organization.
- Define enterprise architecture and solution design – from an application, data, and integration perspective.
- Deliver enterprise integration architectures and practices from scratch, within complex application landscapes including ERP, COTS, Bespoke, Cloud, DevOps and SAAS systems
- Embed security principles in the overall architecture.
- Collaborate with Product managers in defining and influencing the design of the product and its roadmap.
- Govern Technical architecture and code reviews and performance of technical proofs of concept.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 12+ years hands-on experience designing & developing technology solutions.
- Extensive technical expertise and knowledge of:
- Various technology stacks
- Cloud native applications and cloud services architecture
- Integration methodologies and tools
- API and Microservices architecture
- Structured and unstructured databases and usage patterns
- Real-time logging, monitoring and resiliency approaches.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Product design and implementation experience – not just upgrades or maintenance but build and scaled from scratch.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, implementing, and scaling Open Systems Architecture
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology
- TOGAF, AWS certification
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Abilities to work in a team.
- Capability to think out of the box.
Connect with us and learn more about DigiFlynt at www.feroztech.com